Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Team b

Started by Old Gobbler, March 02, 2019, 05:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbowhuntonly

Can someone tell me how to calculate my bird it has more than one beard when I put the info in to total my score it said NaN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zsully

You only score the longest beard for this competition. It's unfortunate when it's your bird but it keeps things competitive

xbowhuntonly

Ok thanks

zsully

Congrats on the bird that's awesome!

RossAnderson

Congrats on the longbeards Delmar and xbowhuntonly. The birds haven't been wanting to cooperate with me here lately.

-Ross

Mossyguy

Congrats guys! We have had some really bad weather here lately. Some of my best spots are underwater right now. At the moment I'm sitting here in the dark waiting for the power to come back on!

xbowhuntonly

Quote from: Mossyguy on April 18, 2019, 10:13:04 PM
Congrats guys! We have had some really bad weather here lately. Some of my best spots are underwater right now. At the moment I'm sitting here in the dark waiting for the power to come back on!
Sorry to hear that

xbowhuntonly

Quote from: zsully on April 18, 2019, 07:56:30 PM
You only score the longest beard for this competition. It's unfortunate when it's your bird but it keeps things competitive
You can score multiple beards

zsully

Quote from: xbowhuntonly on April 19, 2019, 08:56:21 AM

Here's a link to the rules. Multiple beards may be allowed in a separate individual competition but not the team. Please modify the score to just include the longer of the two beards and I will update the running score thread.

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,77652.0.html

xbowhuntonly

Quote from: zsully on April 19, 2019, 10:23:47 AM
Quote from: xbowhuntonly on April 19, 2019, 08:56:21 AM

Here's a link to the rules. Multiple beards may be allowed in a separate individual competition but not the team. Please modify the score to just include the longer of the two beards and I will update the running score thread.

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,77652.0.html
I re done the score I don't know how to remove the other but the new score was 66.6

zsully

Got ya updated Xbow. Real nice bird. Congrats again!

xbowhuntonly

Quote from: zsully on April 19, 2019, 11:04:36 AM
Got ya updated Xbow. Real nice bird. Congrats again!
Thank you very much if your every in Asheville holler at me will go hunt hate I'm tagged out here but Ohio opens Monday so I'm head that way next week LOL just can't get enough turkey hunting it's just to much fun

Yoder409

Heck of a bird Xbow !!!!!!

CONGRATS !!!!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

xbowhuntonly

Quote from: Yoder409 on April 19, 2019, 06:33:49 PM
Heck of a bird Xbow !!!!!!

CONGRATS !!!!!!
Thanks Yoder

Delmar ODonnell

I got it done and finished my Mississippi season this morning. He's an old bird but don't know how he'll score compared to my other 2 birds. I'll post score later tonight. I'm going to Kansas, Nebraska, and Black Hills in South Dakota last 3 weeks of May so hopefully I can top it then.