Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Team b

Started by Old Gobbler, March 02, 2019, 05:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RossAnderson

Yoder good lookin bird man. Them pictures you took are on point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-Ross

Yoder409

OK........  Tale of the tape is pretty glum. 

17.85 lbs
9.0" beard
3/4" on both spurs

for a score of 50.85

No upgrade for us there, so I'm not gonna go through and do all the scoring pics.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

POk3s

Awesome job Yoder! Gorgeous bird and a gorgeous morning!

Hoosier2

Nice work Yoder! Fellas we have been an absolute nightmare for longbirds this year. Glad we ended up as a team. I'm all for the start of a dynasty challenge team.

zsully

Nice work Yoder. Great bird and beautiful pics.

Yoder409

Thanks, fellers !!!!

Not looking like I'm gonna get a chance to dart outta state and try to tag a couple more..........   I have a chance to go meet up with a couple old buddies I haven't seen in years.  May tag along with one or the other of them in the PA big woods for a day.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Mossyguy

Well I thought my season was over but a friend called and wanted me to go to western Kansas with him. We left early Monday morning and got there in time to scout. The next day we both tagged out and came back on Wednesday. I didn't score them as we stayed busy until pretty much dark. It's my first trip for turkeys out west and my first Rios! I'm ready to go back!

RossAnderson

Quote from: Mossyguy on May 02, 2019, 12:03:04 PM
Well I thought my season was over but a friend called and wanted me to go to western Kansas with him. We left early Monday morning and got there in time to scout. The next day we both tagged out and came back on Wednesday. I didn't score them as we stayed busy until pretty much dark. It's my first trip for turkeys out west and my first Rios! I'm ready to go back!

Shooo look at them stickers lol. Congrats on the birds!

-Ross

zsully

Congrats on the birds awesome spurs

Yoder409

CONGRATS !!!!!

DANG nice set of hooks on that boy !!!!!
PA elitist since 1979

Hoosier2

Way to go mossy! Fine looking longbird

POk3s

POk3s

After hunting 3 full days in Nebraska I finally was able to get in range of a Public land Nebraska Rio that gave me quite the show!

Mossyguy

Awesome man! WTG!

Hoosier2

Way to go! Public land birds are such a trophy.