OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The Disease

Started by tomstopper, February 21, 2019, 09:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomstopper

I watch this every year before the season starts and it never gets old. A lot of new turkey hunters on here so I hope you enjoy it.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

sasquatch1

I thought they was suppose to make more, like a series, but that's the only one made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ssramage

First time I've seen that one. I grew up not far from Culloden. I still try to make it back up that way and hunt a time or two a year with my dad.

tomstopper

The only other video I know of is "No Cure".
https://youtu.be/OfmNJubn1ps

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

PEPPERHEAD

ol bob

If you are a turkey hunter you've not lived until you sit around a fire and hear some of Redbeard's stories better than any hunt you will ever go on.

KentuckyHeadhunter

One of my favorite guys to hang out with at Unicoi every year.  Dean is good people and another great GA callmaker.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Gobble!

Yep really like those two videos.

Harty

Watched and enjoyed! Thanks!!

2eagles

I love the line about not breaking his streak "a jakes gonna die". He likes the hunt, but he still wants to fill his tag. That's how I felt last year when I couldn't use a gun because of a recent surgery. I was using a crossbow and when that jake gave me a chance, I took it.

Zeke6685

First time I have seen either of those, enjoyed both of them! Thanks for posting.  The "disease " is something that people who never turkey hunt couldn't understand. IMO there is nothing that compares.

Mbhyman88

That was great, first time I've seen either video.  Thanks for sharing those.

appalachianstruttstopper

:icon_thumright:  Never seen that one. Great video.

SwampChickenSC

Awesome video, thanks for sharing!
"some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters"-Archibald Rutledge

Chordeiles

Thanks for sharing. Good stuff right there.