turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

lets see your Mac calls, here's mine!

Started by adkmountainken, February 07, 2019, 01:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adkmountainken

Mark Cornelius makes some drop dead awesome pot calls and i can't get enough of them! got a good collection started with more coming. bet ya didn't know he built an occasional box call too! fantastic craftsmanship only outdown by the quality sound it produces!

Harty

Very nice! Thanks for sharing. Looks like you like glass. I don't have any of Marks calls, but based on reviews I will need put it on my priority list

adkmountainken

better hit him up now he is building hot and heavy but i can tell ya when season starts that will come to a screeching halt!

afhunter1

I just placed an order for 4 the other day.  2 slate, a glass, and a aluminum.

I can't wait to get them.  He told me 6-8 weeks but I'd say that could stretch out a bit if he has a good showing at Nashville and with taking time off to hunt.

adkmountainken

his calls are tearing it up at shows this year no doubt he will be swamped with orders.

MDTOM84

My 2, Walnut from my grandfather's farm where I killed my first Gobbler. Green slate and aluminum

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

adkmountainken

yeah buddy his green slate ain't no joke!!!! its a smoker!

compton30

Here's my current 3 and I'm back on his list for more. Love Mark's calls and he is just a flat out great guy. Makes it easy to keep getting on the list!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MDTOM84

Quote from: adkmountainken on February 07, 2019, 02:59:57 PM
the green slate is great but that aluminum of mine is out of this world!!! I can't wait to get it in the woods this spring!

mpgavin1987

Absolutely gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

I only have the one but sure do like the sound of it. Spalted Maple With Green Slate.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

3bailey3

Congrats to you guys on some great looking calls

compton30

Quote from: MDTOM84 on February 07, 2019, 04:11:33 PM
Quote from: adkmountainken on February 07, 2019, 02:59:57 PM
the green slate is great but that aluminum of mine is out of this world!!! I can't wait to get it in the woods this spring!

High praise from a fella who's had the best of the best in his possession.

jrinny

I have a walnut/green slate that is great from Mark. I am on the list for a cherry glass over glass. What combination in aluminum is all this talk about?

compton30

Quote from: jrinny on February 08, 2019, 04:56:52 PM
I have a walnut/green slate that is great from Mark. I am on the list for a cherry glass over glass. What combination in aluminum is all this talk about?

I'm on his list for a Canarywood aluminum. He said it's fire. I'll default to TJ on his walnut aluminum, but I havent heard anything but praise for it