turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Decoys

Started by Woodhaven, February 03, 2019, 04:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElkTurkMan

I just used some gift cards to purchase  the new DSD Jake strutter. It got here today. It is awesome, the detail is unreal.

MK M GOBL

Quote from: ElkTurkMan on February 07, 2019, 05:26:24 PM
I just used some gift cards to purchase  the new DSD Jake strutter. It got here today. It is awesome, the detail is unreal.

Mine looks awesome, I "gobblerized" him!! And made him to my White Headed design!!

Andy502

Depends on what you want, lightweight or realistic.  I have a "Purrfect Pair" of Montana Decoys and they're great, but for the realistic setup I used to use Avian X.  Then when I almost passed out trying to blow up a hen decoy as I could hear a gobbler getting closer I sold all of my Avian X and started collecting DSD.  More space needed but I save brain cells and don't have to worry about bad shots poking holes in my dekes.

BB30

Quote from: MK M GOBL on February 07, 2019, 05:44:44 PM

Mine looks awesome, I "gobblerized" him!! And made him to my White Headed design!!

Thats a fine whitetail in the corner of your picture there!

MK M GOBL

Quote from: BB30 on February 08, 2019, 11:29:38 AM
Quote from: MK M GOBL on February 07, 2019, 05:44:44 PM

Thats a fine whitetail in the corner of your picture there!

LOL Thanks! Good eye

MK M GOBL

mozart_hunter

Rarely use my decoys since I hunt in thick timber in Arkansas. I take them with me when I'm hunting Rios though. Deception Boss Hen is my vote.

Woodhaven

Sounds like dsd is the best