Started by Paulmyr, February 10, 2024, 10:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gman

Quote from: Parrot Head on February 13, 2024, 06:49:02 AM
Big sale here

https://www.bootstrendy.com/?s=snake+boots&post_type=product

Thanks for the link.

Have you bought from this place before?
I'm just asking before I order to make sure this is a legitimate company.

g8rvet

Wore my Redheads today on a quail hunt.  It is a bear getting my ankles in them, but once in, good support.  Walked all day and feet not tired.  So far, thumbs up.  Will see how they last.
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Paulmyr

Update: I went with the Danner sharptail snake boots. I'm liking them pretty good so far. 10 days straight in Ms and 3 day in Mo so far and they have performed admirably.

Still waterproof, didn't take very long to break in, very comfortable, the soles are soft enough to feel most sticks before breaking while stepping on them, have worn them all day even in temps in the high 80's. They were a tad warm but with the breathable nature of these boots my feet were dry as bone at the end of the day.

I thought the less aggressive sole would have traction issues walking through wet leaves on uneven ground but that's not the case. I'm actually thinking of picking up another pair to hold in reserve for when these wear out.
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Gman

Are the Danner snake boots still made in the USA?