turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

No season

Started by Sir-diealot, May 01, 2024, 01:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

So I had been hoping but kinda knew the foot was not doing well and the past week it has really been swelling up a lot and has not been very comfortable to walk on. I am going to call the doctor tomorrow because the pain has not been like this in quite some time and that worries me. I truly do believe I am going to lose that foot at some point, I just hope it is not any time soon.

The other problem and the icing on the cake is my GF has been having some issues since her stroke in Sept. and breaking her hip in February and I had somebody over here to try to get some help with caring for her because my body is really breaking down from it and while the person was here my GF started asking about stair cases that do not exist going to rooms that do not exit and I had to try to get her to realize she was mistaken which did not go the best. I do not feel the greatest leaving her on her own not that that is the only reason I have decided not to hunt, the other listed above.

I ask you guys to pray for her, she and the dog are my world and I do not want to end up in a situation where she has to go to a nursing home, I gave her my word years ago it would not happen but at this point I am terrified that is where things are going, I am just to broken to do her much good anymore and I hate myself for it. I can't even take the dog for a walk anymore and am paying somebody to do that a few times a month.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tom007

Your a good man Steve. Prayers for all of you. Be safe, heal well. God Bless you all.
"Solo hunter"

Ranman

Prayers for you from Louisiana!

Treerooster

I am bummed for you. I'll be pulling for you and your's.

aclawrence

I'm so sorry to hear your having problems with your foot again.  I've been frustrated lately because the driveshaft in my truck is messed up and I'm having to use my dads truck for hunting and its a 2wd, and doesn't have a stereo, and blah blah blah.  After seeing post like this it's a good reminder to be thankful for my good health and not to get hung up on the other stuff.  1 Peter 2:24 says He Himself bore our sins in His body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness.  By His wounds you have been healed.  I pray you and your girlfriend experience His healing power in your situations.   

Lcmacd 58

Prayers sent from Illinois

RutnNStrutn

Very sorry to hear this Steve. :'(  Some days you just can't seem to catch a break. I'll be praying for both of you.🙏🏼 :bible: 

Sir-diealot

Thanks everyone, I do appreciate it. Thanks especially for the prayers,  they mean a lot. Sorry I am not replying individually,  I'm quite tired tonight and heading to bed shortly. LOL guess I am tired, I dropped the phone between L & Y in shortly because I fell asleep. Good night everyone.

Sent from my SM-S136DL using Tapatalk
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."