OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Does anyone read Shannon’s classified rules?

Started by Bowguy, January 23, 2019, 06:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Quote from: coyote1 on March 02, 2019, 12:49:25 AM
What's with the pay pal only? That's like saying you can't buy anything at Walmart unless you use a credit card.
With all the identity fraud and what not I don't want a checking account linked to anything online.
It's pretty bad when a guy that's been here 6 years can't sell a few calls. I didn't realize it until the last couple weeks but it's got  a little stuffy here.
You misread bud, you are fine, this is the part you missed. "It is entirely up to the sellers discretion if they will accept a cashier's check or postal money order instead of PayPal" Personally I would rather do everything with Paypal, I have been with them since just about their beginning and have only ever had one problem and that was because I waited to long to report the problem. I will consider Money Order for things 50.00 and over, but if things go wrong you have to pay the Post Office 10.00 just to investigate and it takes over a month and then they may still not even return you money, been there, lived through that more than once. And checks? Checks provide zero protection whatsoever, none. I really prefer Paypal for these reasons, they are the only ones that really provide you with protection.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

coyote1

:Maybe I misinterpreted that. I'm old school, this forum is about as deep into the computer world as I go.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: coyote1 on March 02, 2019, 01:25:56 AM
:Maybe I misinterpreted that. I'm old school, this forum is about as deep into the computer world as I go.
That's okay, everybody makes mistakes, my parents had me!
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Clydetaylor1

I need to read them. Have scanned them but not really read them.

Bowguy

Bowguy

Seeing adds not complying w the rules to protect us so I'm pushing this up. New members please read the classified rules.
There's also rules Shannon has set for the rest of us we need to follow as well

idgobble

Thanks for keeping this thread going.  It needs to be recycled frequently.

captpete

dublelung

Southerngobbler

When you buy or get something new do you read the instructions before anything else-of course not, most guys don't break out the instructions until a wheel starts to fall off. No offense but it's just the way most guys operate.

mattbrooks

I don't guess I've ever read the rules either. I understand the reasoning. I guess I need to start posting more than reading too.

Bowguy

Fellas, the reason for the thread was simply to help guys like the ones who posted they didn't read the rules.

Bowguy

There's some fellas that haven't read the rules so I'll push this back up to help

dublelung

Quote from: Bowguy on May 14, 2019, 12:25:51 PM
There's some fellas that haven't read the rules so I'll push this back up to help

Seems it bothers you more than it does most on here so here's a free bump for you.  Glad I could do my part.  :jackson:

Bowguy

Seems the fact it's here bothers you a bit? It's ok you don't have to read it it's for new guys who perhaps hadn't. Thank you for bump though.