OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Buster's calls for sale

Started by Gobbler2577, January 14, 2019, 11:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobbler2577

I've always preferred to sell a call to a man when I can look him in the eyes to know he wants it.  That being said I've decided to try to sell a few here and to make sure everyone is happy I will make this promise.  If you receive a call that you dont 100% love just send it back and I'll refund your money no questions asked.  That way I can sleep at night. 

Padauk glass/slate
Padauk glass/glass
Osage glass/slate
$45 each tyd with your choice of purple heart or persimmon striker.

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

MDTOM84

Guys these pots are fantastic, between me and my boys we have 4 and all of them sound fantastic.

hunter22

I have an Osage glass over slate that is a smoker. I am running mine with a Clay Townsend Dymondwood and it is a match made in heaven. It will run with the "Big Boy" calls all day long. Plus Larry is one of those guys you want to do business with.

Gobbler2577

The padauk glass/glass is sold and the padauk glass/slate has been spoken for as well. 

Vaughnrp2

MDTOM84

Quote from: Vaughnrp2 on January 14, 2019, 06:34:17 PM
I'll take the Osage.
I have a Osage glass/slate and it is one of my best sounding pots

Gobbler2577

Well fellows those three are gone.  Never dreamed they would go that fast.  Good news is being furloughed I am able to be in the shop a lot and will have more ready to go maybe as early as tomorrow.  I cant say thank you enough for the kind words here about the calls. 

Gog1015

Well since your going to be making some more I will take an Osage glass/slate as well.

PM headed your way.

3bailey3

That's some strong endorsements right there!

Spitten and drummen

I will say that i have ran several of busters pot calls. They are very good sounding calls and the ones i have ran are keepers. Larry is a very nice guy and i would not hesitate to hunt his calls.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE