OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Wtb Tenth Legion

Started by Swampchickin234, January 14, 2019, 01:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swampchickin234

Anyone have a spare copy of this book they would want to get rid of?  Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverRat213

I've got a signed white edition  I'll take $450.00 plus insured shipping. Excellent condition.

limhnger

I've got a signed red book edition might be willing to part with. Shoot me a message and we'll talk..

adkmountainken

I have one do you have any other good turkey books to trade?

LaLongbeard

Unless your looking for a first addition for collectors you can find them easily for 20$ or less. You can go to Tom Kelly's book site and order any book he's ever written for 25$  and he'll sign the book, even has CDs of him reading each book.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

LaLongbeard

Three Tom Kelly books for sale. If you can get them for less than 75.00 it would be a deal. Better on a Rising Tide is my favorite TomKelly book even more than the Tenth Legion
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Phillipshunt on January 22, 2019, 10:09:36 AM
Three Tom Kelly books for sale. If you can get them for less than 75.00 it would be a deal. Better on a Rising Tide is my favorite TomKelly book even more than the Tenth Legion
That is why I could not find them when you told me about them, I expected to find them with his name at least in the title. Edit: Looked again, his name is in the title, I wonder why it did not come up for me?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

fatmo

I have a personalized signed second print first edition. Trust me you don't even want to know what its worth!!$$$

BMAC_Turkeys

Quote from: fatmo on January 28, 2019, 08:17:42 AM
I have a personalized signed second print first edition. Trust me you don't even want to know what its worth!!$$$

WOW!  Thats really cool!

Swampchickin234

Bump.  Guys, still looking for one if someone has one to let go of off of here.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk