OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Got to mouth call

Started by mrbluebill, January 13, 2019, 06:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroddc

OHturkey85

jmart241

HILBY72

When I used to buy calls it was Houndstooth Tomb Bomb 2, great call and very easy to use

CMBOSTC

My all time favorite is Gooserbat Public Land Special and Bacon.

davisd9

XT Havoc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

sasquatch1

Hooks swindler

Love reverse combo cuts! Not many make them either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatpaddle

Denny Gulvas Red Master's Choice...

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

coyote1

Gooserbat Ice. His Dr. Turkey is good too.

Found out I run a small frame better than full size. Hooks jr. Duplicator so far, have a few others to try.

LBA

vt35mag

I used to run Tom Teasers, but I have been making my own for the past 3 or 4 years.

ezmorningrebel

i haven't gone down the rabbit hole of trying out call brands that are popular on here, but of all the store bought calls i've used (probably 20 or so) the best thing that works for me are those cheap primos a-frame doubles that are bright orange and sell at walmart for $5.

Spitten and drummen

Preston Pittmans black diamond
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

SD_smith

Woodhaven Ninja Series. I like them all, but the Ninja Hammer or Ninja Venom work well for me. Each person will be able to use different cuts better than others. It's all about which side of your tongue the majority of the air flows thru. Shane Simpson gets pretty technical about it. He pretty much says you can run one of three cuts well...a combo cut, a ghost cut, or a reverse combo. YouTube it.

TKE921

Houndstooth Tom Bomb Black