OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Got to mouth call

Started by mrbluebill, January 13, 2019, 06:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbluebill

What's everyone's go to mouth call maker and cut would like to try something different this Spring

Fl strutter

paboxcall

Gooserbat ICE, and they have super fast shipping!
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Yoder409

Gooserbat Heckler !!!!

Great guy.........great calls !!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Chris O

Gooserbat hillbilly ,all I have tried from him have been great but I think I like the hillbilly best.
Houndstooth, triple reed not sure on cut but it sounded awesome to me last year.
Gulvas masters choice

MDTOM84

Sir-diealot

I like the old Primos Diamond Cut series when I can find them. I am no expert with them though.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

buzzardroost

Gooserbat Bacon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

I'm seeing SOMEWHAT of a pattern, here.................................   

;)
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Jbird22

I make my own but hard to beat a Hooks Executioner II (or any other Hooks) as far as what's commercially available.

jryser

Quote from: Jbird22 on January 13, 2019, 09:35:44 PM
I make my own but hard to beat a Hooks Executioner II (or any other Hooks) as far as what's commercially available.
Agree with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GobbleNut

Quote from: Yoder409 on January 13, 2019, 09:34:04 PM
I'm seeing SOMEWHAT of a pattern, here.................................   

;)

:D  Ain't that the truth!  If I didn't make and use my own calls, I believe I know whose calls I would be giving a try!  :laugh:

Jrkimbrough

Gooserbat

Gooserbat OsS...I know the guy who builds them.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Bowguy