turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mabry, Sneed, Spring Creek and Lights Out

Started by Dukejb, December 27, 2018, 08:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dukejb

I have three calls I'd like to sell. All prices include shipping and PayPal fees. The first is a Lonnie Mabry long box I bought on the secondary market. It's Ipe over Cedar. $85 SOld
The second long box is a Spring Creek Padauk over tiger maple. I bought it new last year and hunted it a couple of times. $45 reduced to $40 Sold

Last up is a Lonnie Sneed Hot Hen slate with purple heart striker and cover  I bought this new call in 2017. $65 Sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davisd9

Great call! Thanks for selling the Mabry at a price Mr. Lonnie would be happy with. It is a shame people try to profit off his hard work.

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Pig

Dukejb

Quote from: davisd9 on December 27, 2018, 08:41:36 PM
Great call! Thanks for selling the Mabry at a price Mr. Lonnie would be happy with. It is a shame people try to profit off his hard work.

Thanks, both times I've visited with him he's mentioned the secondary sellers. I won't sell the calls I bought directly from him but I bought this one on eBay for this price. I certainly don't want to disrespect his wishes for his calls.

Dukejb

The Mabry and Sneed calls are both sold pending funds. The Spring Creek is still available.

3bailey3

Man I never try to be negative on here but who ever roughed up that Sneed call did it no justice, I have never saw any slate call conditioned quiet like that!

Dukejb

Chuck1443

Dukejb