turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

1187 compact build finished.

Started by Fl strutter, December 08, 2018, 10:37:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fl strutter

Finally finished my 1187 compact 20 gauge. I added shurshot stock, had sumtoy drill and tap for his one peice base/protector for vortex venom. Sent to ethridge  hyrographics for obsession dip. Also added a timney trigger kit and got the trigger down to 2.5 pounds. Shooting 1 5/8 #9 handloads I'm pretty happy with the rem superfull and Indian creek 555. Still got a couple more to try. https://photos.app.goo.gl/zDP1ms8d4KzoK1Ya6

Sir-diealot

Nice looking gun, I like that camo pattern for late season around here. Tight groups, my 11-87 has that Remington super full as well but it is a 12 gauge.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Footballer

Man that looks sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fl strutter

Thanks. It's a dream to tote compared to my supermag
Cant wait to bust some beaks with it.

Clydetaylor1

1iagobblergetter

Looks great. Hopefully I decide what 20 gauge im going to purchase soon. I want to go that route for Turkey's and Deer.

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Gobble!

vagobbler67

Gobble!

Timney trigger is without a doubt the best mod I've made to my 870.

nyhunter

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: that thing will hunt... awesome patterns!!!

bullet355

I like that a lot :drool:
Is there room to put the cover on the venom with that Sumtoy mount?
I am trying to decide if that is what I am going to put on my 870.

Fl strutter

I believe with a burris you can but the one that came with my venom is too tight for me. I had ordered some covers from dream plastics and they fit fine and i like them better anyway.

SumToy

If you look under the rubber cover you see two little notches you trim them off it will fit but snug.   This batch that we just machined out we built a little wider to help with that. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Clydetaylor1