OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Hatch at Gooserbat

Started by Gooserbat, January 20, 2019, 02:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Let me introduce the latest addition to the G2 series of diaphragms.  This two reed wonder has the making of many dead turkeys.  It's a reverse combo cut with a little tighter stretch.  it plays easy like a two reed should however it holds up to being pushed on.  Rasp is plenty enough but not smoker voice and the tone is medium plus.  If your familiar with my ICE or Hillbilly call and you like it, then you will like this as its some where between the two. 

Its listed on the website for those interested item # 017
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

nyhunter

:icon_thumright: like the new call, I'm gonna have to give it a try

Tail Feathers

Save me one at the convention, I'll be looking you up and I'm looking forward to trying some of your calls. :icon_thumright:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

nyhunter

placed my order today, First time trying the Gooserbat call's. They have great reviews so I'm excited to try them.

Gooserbat

All orders received by noon today are shipped.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.