OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Couple of Pots

Started by RatherBeHunting, December 03, 2018, 08:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RatherBeHunting

Been awhile since I turned any. Recent order had me in the shop. I used a piece of spalted birch that I picked up on a trip to Alaska. I managed to finish 5 pots and made them all slate/glass. Strikers are made from different woods. Thanks for looking! 

Sir-diealot

They look nice, I would like to see a better shot of that back one, looks like it has a lot going on.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

sbbow

Nice looking calls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EZ

Great to see you're still making calls Kevin. It would be a shame if you didn't. Beautiful example as always and I know she is all turkey. Thanks for posting!

RatherBeHunting

Quote from: Sir-diealot on December 04, 2018, 01:02:54 AM
They look nice, I would like to see a better shot of that back one, looks like it has a lot going on.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Here ya go! Bottom right is the one you where looking at. Thanks for asking, I should have done a better pic the 1st time!

RatherBeHunting

Quote from: EZ on December 04, 2018, 06:26:25 AM
Great to see you're still making calls Kevin. It would be a shame if you didn't. Beautiful example as always and I know she is all turkey. Thanks for posting!

Thanks Tony! Appreciate the kind words!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: RatherBeHunting on December 04, 2018, 07:26:17 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on December 04, 2018, 01:02:54 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Here ya go! Bottom right is the one you where looking at. Thanks for asking, I should have done a better pic the 1st time!
Thanks, those are some real nice looking pots, tons of character markings.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

doublespurs21

TurkeyHunterML

Beautiful. I love Spalted woods.
Mike Lenga Calls (ML Calls)