OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Kee kee disc

Started by Brizendine1234, January 22, 2019, 02:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brizendine1234

This is a long shot but was hoping that I could get some help there is a guy that makes kee disc out of pa it's not roger this guys disc is a little more smaller if some one has his name and number could I get it thanks

yelpy

Just saw his name isn't Roger so I edited my post.

I'm sure someone will know who your looking for.

yelpy

Tuscarora Legend, Harold Shields maybe?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Bowguy

Not to rob you post and I'm not sure who you're referring to but if there wasn't any exact reason for needing this particular disk you know most calls (except perhaps most slates) will kee kee right?

Turkeyman62

Harold Shields passed away recently.
A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..

Brizendine1234

Thanks for the list yes most all calls will Kee Kee but will not score on the stage

mmclain

It's Roger PArks.  I build the kee strikers tuned for his disc

owego

I make two real good Kee-Kee Calls that are air worked. one is composite & one is corian barrel. Both sound like the real bird. I have had Turkey Dogs  since 1975 & broke 1000's of birds. I know what you need to bring them back in. My web site man is a little slow or they would be on my web site with a video. If you like to hear me work them over the phone call me 570-3953279. Al Hlobert   EnticerTurkeyCalls.com   composite $15.00 Corian $19.00