turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hello from IN

Started by Hoosierhunter, February 11, 2011, 05:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosierhunter

Just found this site and it sure looks like I could learn a bunch from you guys.

I just started hunting turkeys a few years ago and got very lucky my first year the bird was dumb for sure but it worked for me,  I have hunted IN for the most part so far but have hunted deer in a few other states.  My name is Dave and I am just about to get me a AARP card so that tells ya about how old I am getting these days.  Hope to learn a bunch and maybe put a bird in the truck again some day 

Thanks

spurman

:hello99: :wagon: Dave, if you love talking turkey and fooling long beards you are in the right place.  :anim_25: this spring.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Hognutz

There are a bunch of old coots on here, so you will fit right in. Enjoy you're stay..Mike :hello99: :welcomeOG:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

timbrhuntr

Basser69

Muskie03

Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

mason0366

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

turkey slayer

Hoosierhunter

Thanks everyone for the welcome 

doepee

Welcome Dave---This is a awesome place     :welcomeOG:

jake slayer

Expressjet

Sully53

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.