turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

UT Vols wingbone

Started by Fatbeard, September 05, 2018, 12:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatbeard

With SEC football kicking off I made an all hen UT orange thread wrapped yelper with white pinstripes. Will add power T to the bell housing. Lipstop, lanyard and display pedestal included
$80 TYD

East TN Beard Buster

EZ

Man Kevin, you do beautiful thread work!!! And I know how tough that is!! Awesome!

Fatbeard

Quote from: EZ on September 05, 2018, 07:10:45 AM
Man Kevin, you do beautiful thread work!!! And I know how tough that is!! Awesome!

Thank you very much
East TN Beard Buster

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Fatbeard

East TN Beard Buster

Chris O

Nice work as usual but if you would have made it black and gold it would be way cooler!!! Is it a hen or Gobbler bone?I am just curious if you have any preference between the two. Thanks for sharing and I promise I will get one of your wingbones someday soon. That cane yelper I got from you is a sweet player.The more I play it the more I like it. Would that cane call be close to how Jordan yelper would play? I noticed it's probably an inch or so shorter than some of the trumpets I have.

Fatbeard

Quote from: Chris O on September 05, 2018, 09:17:04 PM
Nice work as usual but if you would have made it black and gold it would be way cooler!!! Is it a hen or Gobbler bone?I am just curious if you have any preference between the two. Thanks for sharing and I promise I will get one of your wingbones someday soon. That cane yelper I got from you is a sweet player.The more I play it the more I like it. Would that cane call be close to how Jordan yelper would play? I noticed it's probably an inch or so shorter than some of the trumpets I have.

Thank you for the kind words and this one is all hen. And yes the cane call would be close a Jordan style yelper
East TN Beard Buster

KentuckyHeadhunter

Awesome thread work as EZ stated.  Coming from him that's quite a compliment!  I just can't stand those darn Vols  :whip2:
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Fatbeard

Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on September 08, 2018, 05:29:22 PM
Awesome thread work as EZ stated.  Coming from him that's quite a compliment!  I just can't stand those darn Vols  :whip2:
Thanks can't stand them either but living 30 minutes from Knoxville its worth a shot. Enjoying KY beating Fl at the moment
East TN Beard Buster

mgm1955