turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Greenleaf Rem's for trumpets?

Started by pinebark, May 07, 2018, 09:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinebark

I have a few of the old 1187's and 870's special purpose in greenleaf. After seeing what they are bringing, I have been contemplating putting one or two on gunbroker and selling them so that I can get some more good trumpets without hearing too much from the wife. Smart move or not?

ShootingABN!

Quote from: pinebark on May 07, 2018, 09:43:56 PM
I have a few of the old 1187's and 870's special purpose in greenleaf. After seeing what they are bringing, I have been contemplating putting one or two on gunbroker and selling them so that I can get some more good trumpets without hearing too much from the wife. Smart move or not?

LOL bringing more money than GOLD..... :) good luck

VGJ5

Quote from: pinebark on May 07, 2018, 09:43:56 PM

I actually picked up an 11-87 in greenleaf from GB in the $800s a few months ago. The gun functions flawlessly. The camo is not 100%, but the few spots where it's come off are barely noticeable. I saw the exact same gun on GB go for $2,000 one week prior.
"Turkey hunting is a series of instant tactical decisions that are invariably irreversible."
- Colonel Tom Kelly

VGJ5

Here's s pic of the one I snagged, with the new Rhino choke installed.
"Turkey hunting is a series of instant tactical decisions that are invariably irreversible."
- Colonel Tom Kelly

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

wvmntnhick

Quote from: guesswho on August 29, 2018, 04:32:55 PM
Sell'em while they're hot.
That's right. Cuz this fad will die out just like it has with some others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk