turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hello....

Started by Rio, February 11, 2011, 05:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rio

Well, according to the members map, your site has officially been invaded by a Texan! Haha....
I promise never to start a thread regarding who is the better football conference, Big 12 or SEC...I appear to be greatly outnumbered.
Been chasin' limb chickens for about 10 years and have absolutely fallen in love with it.  Grew up duck hunting and didn't really even know anyone who hunted turkeys. Better late than never I guess. I'll turn 40 this April, so I've got many good years of chasing ahead of me.
I hunt Rios all over Texas, and last year was fortunate enough to bag a Merriam in Nebraska. Been on a couple hunts for Easterns, (once here in Texas and once in Missouri) but haven't been able to seal the deal.
Good luck this spring!

Basser69

PANYHunter

spurman

:hello99: :wagon: If you love talking turkey and fooling long beards you are in the right place. Rio This is the year your going to get a bigun.  :anim_25: this spring.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

timbrhuntr

Muskie03

Quote from: Rio on February 11, 2011, 05:05:44 PM

I promise never to start a thread regarding who is the better football conference, Big 12 or SEC...

The Big 10 conference, duh

:welcomeOG:
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

mason0366

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

turkey slayer

Quote from: Muskie03 on February 11, 2011, 10:41:56 PM
Quote from: Rio on February 11, 2011, 05:05:44 PM

I promise never to start a thread regarding who is the better football conference, Big 12 or SEC...

The Big 10 conference, duh

SEC

jake slayer

Expressjet

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

harvester

gobblerhead

Gobble Gobble Gobble.........BOOOM.....Gobble Gobble Gobble!!!