turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2 more new Buice's

Started by eorlando, July 23, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eorlando

Here are 2 more Buice's I picked up in the past couple weeks. The first is another snakewood with screw-in MP (this one has more figure than the one I traded). The second is a Koa with screw-in ivory MP.  Both of them sound as good as they look!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

wchadw

Nice. I got an all Delrin in the mail today. Sounds awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sixes

pauld

Beautiful and great callers!

Sir-diealot

Very nice, can't wait to get a trumpet.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

EZ

silverspur

Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

KentuckyHeadhunter

Wow Eric.....just wow...... :drool:
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Terry

Very nice Eric!

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Turkeyman62

That Koa is beautiful. I have a question. Is the brass threaded ? Any chance of the brass cross threading with the Delrin.
A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..

eorlando

Quote from: Turkeyman62 on July 26, 2018, 12:26:14 PM
That Koa is beautiful. I have a question. Is the brass threaded ? Any chance of the brass cross threading with the Delrin.
Thanks. Yes the brass is threaded. I don't see how it would cross thread... It goes on super smooth.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Turkeyman62

Eric,
Thank You that's what I wanted to hear.
A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..

davisd9

Not sure how I overlooked this post, but two beautiful trumpets!  Mr. Billy never disappoints!

Eric, I think you have one of the best Buice collections out there.  I know others probably have more but your collection has been put together with some unique trumpets showing Mr. Billy's great work!  Thanks for sharing and cannot wait to see that ironwood!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

mgm1955

savduck

Georgia Boy