OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pinhoti Project

Started by crenshawco, June 21, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jryser

A bittersweet afternoon watching the last of the season. I feel the same. I will NEVER tire of turkeys. Deer yes. But never turkeys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greencop01

Can't believe its over, great hunting videos, great job, looking forward to see day one of 2019 Turkey Season !
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

derek

Followed along the whole way and I must congratulate you for a successful season behind the camera, let alone the gun.  The Pinhoti Project has by far been my favorite hunting video series I've ever seen, I've certainly enjoyed it every step of the way.  It's great to see how you tackle certain situations and I'd hope and can remember to bring in some of the things I've learned from you with me into the spring woods.  Looking forward to seeing what Pale Horse puts up from your Goulds trip.  Thanks for sharing your journey, and as others have said, I hope to see it continue into 2019. 

Derek Anderson
www.youtube.com/thebaysidelegion

www.thebaysidelegion.com

sixbird

Pinhoti is the real deal for sure. I keep watching episodes over and over and I've recommended to a bunch of friends. Like others have said, sad to see the season end and hoping you can keep it up next season. I'm like a sponge for "real" turkey hunting. No advertising. No plugs. Just pure, real turkey hunting.
Love the interaction between you and Squirrel and Chubs. Great stuff man!!!

daddyduke

Thanks for keeping it real.
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Cove

Thanks a ton guys for those that followed the journey!  :thanks:

Gobble!

I made myself not watch these videos so I wouldn't lose interest in deer hunting. Ready to get them started this week! Looks like it was an awesome journey.

KentuckyLB

I started watching them last week, one of the best series of videos I have ever seen its real..He reminds me of my longtime turkey huntin partner just out there enjoying it and getting it done. :you_rock:

Devastator

Quote from: Cove on November 16, 2018, 02:48:08 PM
Quote from: Devastator on November 15, 2018, 06:01:12 PM
YES Sir thank you for the adventure!!!!!??what happened to videos 69-72??

Those where the days I spent in Mexico. That trip will be part of a film put out by PaleHorse Productions Spring of 2019.
Is this film going to be available for purchase??

greencop01

If you have apparel how do you see it and order? Would like a hat. Thanks
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

Gobble!

Quote from: greencop01 on December 12, 2018, 07:05:45 PM
If you have apparel how do you see it and order? Would like a hat. Thanks

Pretty sure I've seen him post stuff on FB. I'd shoot him a PM.

HILBY72

Dave, I'm not on face book but i did hear about your last post from a friend.  I feel there does not need to be any changes if Pinhoti 19 does happen (which I really hope it does) because you brought us the videos as it really happens in the woods.  I really enjoyed every video and I appreciate you doing this. I know its a busy time of year with deer season ending and entering the holidays but i'm curious if you might still be planning a vest dump and showing us the alterations you guys make to your vests. THANKS and I have learned a few things from your videos.

Gen273

Best turkey hunting videos out there!

Cove

Quote from: HILBY72 on December 15, 2018, 09:41:24 AM
Dave, I'm not on face book but i did hear about your last post from a friend.  I feel there does not need to be any changes if Pinhoti 19 does happen (which I really hope it does) because you brought us the videos as it really happens in the woods.  I really enjoyed every video and I appreciate you doing this. I know its a busy time of year with deer season ending and entering the holidays but i'm curious if you might still be planning a vest dump and showing us the alterations you guys make to your vests. THANKS and I have learned a few things from your videos.

Thanks! There will be some more instructional stuff coming out in the future and a vest dump may very well be a part of that. Just got the website published yesterday (finally) and trying to wrap my head around a Pinhoti 2019. It's a lot to think about.

sixbird

Do it brutha'!!!
I can't imagine what kind of determination that takes to video the entire season. Don't know if I could do it, BUT, everybody loves those vids. so much...I know they've filled plenty of evenings in my dull little life watching you and Chubbs and Squirrel...   :fud: :OGani: