News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Aftermath of turkey season

Started by Gooserbat, June 04, 2018, 06:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Quote from: dublelung on June 06, 2018, 07:47:19 AM
That looks fine! I'll have to try that recipe on the Bradley Smoker.

Seasoned cherry that was cut last fall.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

deer655

What brand of smoker do you have or is it homemade?

Gooserbat

Quote from: deer655 on June 06, 2018, 06:46:11 PM
What brand of smoker do you have or is it homemade?

Large rusty pipe assembly, constructed in the garage.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

mgm1955

bigbird

This just pushed me overboard! I'm going to get me a Bradley smoker this weekend. I've been thinking about getting one and that looks pretty fun, tasty and good!

tomstopper

Dang. That looks great

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

tha bugman

my stomach just growled for some reason

TauntoHawk

Quote from: bigbird on June 08, 2018, 09:13:09 AM
This just pushed me overboard! I'm going to get me a Bradley smoker this weekend. I've been thinking about getting one and that looks pretty fun, tasty and good!

Its a wonderful addition for anyone who eats a lot of wild game and makes killer pork and chicken dishes between hunts. I use mine more then the grill now
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RutnNStrutn