turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Made a few wingbones from the birds we killed this year

Started by chbarnha, May 31, 2018, 01:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chbarnha

Well I always said I was going to make wingbones out of birds I kill... this year I decided to actually do it. While not as nice as the ones I have purchased or obtained, they sound good, and will kill a turkey I believe. Made two for two of my buddies and the two green ones ill keep as they were my first two. Overall pretty pleased with the outcome.... maybe on next years ill try to get more flashy...

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

dublelung

Those look nice and I'm sure will work just fine.
I make a few from sentimental gobblers. Made one from my son's first gobbler, my grandson's first gobbler, and several friends firsts.

Dukejb

Very nice! I'm planning to do the same thing with the wing bones from my first turkey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bonasa

Beautiful, made my first one out of my cousins first bird this year. Always wanted to do it. It sounds fine as intended, but sounds GREAT as a striker.

Gobble!

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Gawhitaker

Those look nice, hope you fill a lot of tags with them.

Divenut2

Love fishing and Deer hunting (Shotgun, Muzzleloader & Pistol). Recently became addicted to Turkey Hunting.