OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

please delete

Started by Spitten and drummen, May 29, 2018, 06:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: wvmntnhick on May 30, 2018, 06:49:08 AM
Quote from: Happy hooker on May 30, 2018, 06:18:49 AM
S&D
Have some fun with this,,,,,post it at some obscure hour of the night and keep people on their toes  :morning:
Bwaahhhhhahaha!

Lol , I may just do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Spitten and drummen

I have a few pics but been real busy at work. I will post them when I can get some free time.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

wvmntnhick

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on May 30, 2018, 08:43:39 AM
I have a few pics but been real busy at work. I will post them when I can get some free time.
Oh wow! Now ur just trying to build the suspense. Someone is sitting at home right now clicking the "refresh" button nonstop. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spitten and drummen

Sorry guys. I should have waited on him before putting out any feeelers. He keeps going back and forth on selling it. He is a older fellow and one of those that gets in no hurry. I promise if he says sell , I will post right then. anyone who is interested can pm me and I will give you the option in the order I receive them. Again he is not yet 100 percent. I am gonna post the pics for him as soon as I have the time.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

outdoors

It's a pisser sometimes you try help someone
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

1iagobblergetter

Happy hooker

1002 views and counting!!! We're all on public land going for that one bird that's gobbling

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: Happy hooker on May 31, 2018, 05:07:19 PM
1002 views and counting!!! We're all on public land going for that one bird that's gobbling
Not This guy. Im just watching others trying to sneak up on a bird they are hoping is on that public land,but seems to be across the fence on private property.