turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What trumpet has...

Started by wisconsinteacher, May 25, 2018, 10:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wisconsinteacher

The red acrylic mouth piece?  I remember seeing it posted a while back but can't find the call or the maker.  I believe the entire call was acrylic. 

Thanks

eorlando

KP has an amber acrylic mp

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

wisconsinteacher

Beautiful call but, the one I am thinking of was a brighter red mouth piece and a black body. 

Will

wisconsinteacher

Will, that's the one.  Where do I find more about it?

outdoors

David that's a sharp looking. Call
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

M Sharpe

That was a limited edition call. Not sure if they've all been sold or not though.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

2nd 100

David, that may not have been what he was looking for but  :drool:. Thats an awesome looking piece of eye candy. Beautuful workmanship. We are going to have to talk !!!

blackfalcon

Thanks 2nd 100..Mike Williams (MKW) has that one..killed a gobbler first day he got it. I will be making a couple more of these this summer and can let you know when completed if you like..Dave

outdoors

Hey David can I get on the list for one like this
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

blackfalcon

Yes sir..Just pm me your contact info and I'll write you in.Thanks

M Sharpe

Quote from: wisconsinteacher on May 29, 2018, 09:34:30 AM
Will, that's the one.  Where do I find more about it?

I talked to Mark last night. He said all 10 of those were gone. There will not be any more like those.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

ccleroy

Quote from: blackfalcon on May 31, 2018, 11:21:33 AM
Thanks 2nd 100..Mike Williams (MKW) has that one..killed a gobbler first day he got it. I will be making a couple more of these this summer and can let you know when completed if you like..Dave

I'm on that list and can't wait to get mine!!! Beautiful

Mark Prudhomme

The calls I made were a special edition called the Black Widow there were only 10 made. They were african black wood with a red acrylic mouth piece. Each were numbered. They all sold quickly but I may have something else special next year at Unicoi. In the mean time I am still making calls to order. But I'm a little behind right now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk