OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Lyman Snakewood and Dymalux Strikers FS sold delete  (Read 1611 times)

Offline Pooh4459

• The Boss Gobbler
Lyman Snakewood and Dymalux Strikers FS sold delete
« on: May 17, 2018, 04:38:59 PM »
I have one of the most beautiful Lyman Snakewood Strikers I have seen. I also have a super nice Lyman Dymalux Also. Only reason selling is because I have ended up with 3 snakewoods of Lyman and have 2 dymalux. Lyman told me he doesn't sell the really nice snakewood with figure anymore because of the cost. Asking
Snakewood  SOLD
Dymalux sold
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 02:11:41 PM by Pooh4459 »

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: Lyman Snakewood and Dymalux Strikers FS
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 06:20:52 PM »
I just told my GF about the snakewood and she said she would remove my manhood.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Offline bulian82

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 06:30:41 PM »
That's a pretty snakewood striker.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Offline Pooh4459

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 06:44:56 PM »
Thanks Its loaded with figure.

Offline BigNiv

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 08:22:12 PM »
Your not lying bill never seen them that high.

Offline Pooh4459

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 08:46:16 PM »
That's what they sold for yesterday I don't have to sell it and u don't know what your talking about. You look on Sinclair or stuckeys site and there $85-$90 and most people would rather have a lyman. I got that dang near in it. When he did stop selling them they were $65-$75 and he said He quit selling the ones with figure because snakewood got even higher.

Offline BigNiv

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2018, 09:04:32 PM »
That's what they sold for yesterday I don't have to sell it and u don't know what your talking about. You look on Sinclair or stuckeys site and there $85-$90 and most people would rather have a lyman. I got that dang near in it. When he did stop selling them they were $65-$75 and he said He quit selling the ones with figure because snakewood got even higher.

I know I was selling the same ones for less and the same you were asking! And you had to pipe up. Good luck with the sale just thought it was kind of funny

Offline Pooh4459

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2018, 09:09:10 PM »
Snakewood SOLD.
Will take $37 for dymalux

Offline adkmountainken

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2018, 05:13:29 AM »
$100 for a Lyman snakewood is fair for sure, they are well worth it and by buying yours you don't have to wait, it was a very fair price.

Offline Pooh4459

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2018, 05:39:25 AM »
$100 for a Lyman snakewood is fair for sure, they are well worth it and by buying yours you don't have to wait, it was a very fair price.

Thank you and now you can't even order nice snakewood from him anymore.  I tried he told me if I wanted the nice snakewood to checkout Sinclair or Stuckey. The cost has gotten way out of hand and he doesn't have enough people wanting to pay that much for it. His now have almost no spots on it he told ne. I'm surprised there not more since the other guys I mentioned are around $90 but they will be soon.

Offline BigNiv

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2018, 07:25:51 AM »

Not saying it isn’t a fair price I think it’s more than fair. I just thought it was funny that he was calling me out on my price the. He list his after for the same price. It’s an amazing striker and I’d be more than willing to pay extra for the convenience of having one in hand in less than a week