turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Walnut Slate

Started by Footballer, May 10, 2018, 01:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footballer

Good all-around talker. Comes with a two-piece laminate striker with walnut top. $45 shipped

https://youtu.be/kuwXhuqnNmc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

SteelerFan

Very nice -sounds great!! You've built a good one.  :icon_thumright:

eorlando

That sounds real good!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Caspar

sbbow

Sounds good !

Footballer

I really appreciate it, guys! This one is spf. I'll have some blasted anodized aluminum ones available soon.

Footballer

Sold!

KentuckyHeadhunter

Man that sounds great bud!  Keep em coming. 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Footballer

Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on May 10, 2018, 09:20:49 PM
Man that sounds great bud!  Keep em coming.

Thanks!

Caspar

my call arrived from footballer the other day. i must have been off my game cuz i couldnt get it to sound good so i decided to practice with it today. idk what was wrong with me the other day but i picked it up today and it just sang.  im not as good as footballer but i think the call sounds really really good. it tookover the spot in my vest previously held by my halloran wenge/slate. 
im very pleased with my call and amazed that a guy who has only been making calls for a couple months can make a call just as good if not better than guys that have been doing it for years. looking forward to trying out his aluminum next.

thanks again footballer!!!

Dfxhunter

Sweet sounding call> look forward to your future calls

Footballer

Quote from: Caspar on May 17, 2018, 08:31:59 PM
my call arrived from footballer the other day. i must have been off my game cuz i couldnt get it to sound good so i decided to practice with it today. idk what was wrong with me the other day but i picked it up today and it just sang.  im not as good as footballer but i think the call sounds really really good. it tookover the spot in my vest previously held by my halloran wenge/slate. 
im very pleased with my call and amazed that a guy who has only been making calls for a couple months can make a call just as good if not better than guys that have been doing it for years. looking forward to trying out his aluminum next.

thanks again footballer!!!

Thanks, Caspar! I'm glad you got her working the way you like it. The real test will be in the woods!

I certainly wouldn't put myself in the category of guys who have been making calls for years. There's lots of guys that are putting out incredible calls and I now have more respect than ever for them. I still have a ways to go but have enjoyed it very much so far.

Double B

Great sounding slate, you nailed it.   :gobble:
Followed by buzzards