News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Good news for the Greenleaf lovers...

Started by fshboy007, May 14, 2018, 08:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

casersmcdoo

Quote from: 10gaugemag on May 19, 2018, 03:34:23 PM
It can match the old, just depends on the base color used before applying the film.

Hopefully one of the dippers will play around with it to find out what color that may be.

If they can, they arent because 90% of the "Original" Bottomland I have seen is not even close at all.

Roost 1

My source says film for dipping will not be available only the wrap.

10gaugemag

Quote from: casersmcdoo on May 23, 2018, 12:00:20 PM
It can match the old, just depends on the base color used before applying the film.

Hopefully one of the dippers will play around with it to find out what color that may be.

If they can, they arent because 90% of the "Original" Bottomland I have seen is not even close at all.
They aren't because they are told or recommended what base color to use.

You can use whatever color you want as a base and can change the look of a pattern. That is all that they do with that Moonshine camo, change the base color and it changes the whole color/tone of the pattern.

I had a bow dipped in Next Vista and it was a lot more gray than the Vista you see.

SKFOOTER

Quote from: yelpaholic on May 16, 2018, 03:49:58 PM
skfooter i got a steal on the one i bought from you a few years ago then.. lol    :OGturkeyhead:
Yes you did!  I have the 1187 and the 870 Greenleaf models in pristine condition right now.  Not sure if I would sell either of them. 

owlhoot

Quote from: casersmcdoo on May 23, 2018, 12:00:20 PM

Bottom land base colors biscuit I believe, proprietary color of their own anyway .xtra bucks for that.

Swamprunner

Quote from: Roost 1 on May 24, 2018, 02:10:39 PM
My source says film for dipping will not be available only the wrap.

Your source is incorrect

BMAC_Turkeys

So when are they going to release greenleaf?

Swamprunner

buzzardroost

Any further news on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swamprunner

I didn't feel like I could reply to this until word got out a little more.  Film has been shipped to dipping companies

Fl strutter

Yup greenleaf film is now available. Jerry ethridge at ethridge hyrographics in KY will have the film this week also don at camo solutions in AR. Jerry did my 1187 in obsession recently and i highly recommend. Charged me less than $200.

buzzardroost

Does this mean anyone that carries any mossy oak for dipping can get it?

Fl strutter

All i know is the 2 places i stated can dip your gun in greenleaf now.

buzzardroost

Thanks. I'm checking with my
local gun dipper.

BMAC_Turkeys

awesome  anyone seen it?  Im afraid it will be off color like the new old school bottomland