Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Handcrafted hen box/fiddlebox/Stribling, short box and longbox holsters ....

Started by Yoder409, May 13, 2018, 10:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunboy203

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

Currently welll stocked for the spring season and bumping them up.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

Bumping these up.

Have some of each still on hand.

Thanks to all who have supported us !!!
PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

packmule

Outstanding product and customer service! I have several these for longboxes and they are top-notch.

Yoder409

Quote from: packmule on April 22, 2020, 03:51:01 PM
Outstanding product and customer service! I have several these for longboxes and they are top-notch.

Thank you for your kind words and continuing support of our products !!!
PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

Bumping this one, too, until I get a moment to just re-do everything into a new post.   

Have somewhat of a supply of all styles............

Long box/fiddle paddle  $45 TYD
Short box   $45 TYD
Hen box   $45 TYD
Friction   $40 TYD
PA elitist since 1979