turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

H.S. Strut Lil Deuce

Started by 1iagobblergetter, May 06, 2018, 03:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1iagobblergetter

Lol....Doing a little deep cleaning and my Son found a Old H.S. Strut L il Deuce I bought years ago on sale. I think at Wal Mart around the time i started collecting custom calls. Forgot i even had it.I never did use it,but messing around with it and the Hickory striker that came with it sounds pretty darn good.
Anyone hunt or hunted with one of these?
Plays easy.. told him use it to practice with and use it the next time were out..

Snood Life

This was the first call I ever called a turkey in with. Don't use it now, but still keep it since it was there from the beginning.

doublespurs21

if I remember right, there was a slate and glass version of this pot..

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: doublespurs21 on May 06, 2018, 04:38:22 PM
if I remember right, there was a slate and glass version of this pot..
I think your right. I have the slate one. I think I only paid a few dollars for it.

jordanz7935

Great little calls for what they are! My buddy has one thats been responsible for many dead gobblers over the years.

Chris O

Yep I hunted one for a few years and it worked. I am not sure but I believe I saw new ones last year in a store.

mullet dredge

I still use my 20yr old Lil Deuce II regularly....

RAU

I've got an old one in my vest that I use occasionally. I think it's a great sounding call

countryboy3006

That was the first turkey call I ever got and I still use it a times.  I always did like the way it sounded.

Liljake

I've got one, HS struts little deuce double glass. I used it this morning to kill a gobbler, had it for 20+ years.
I Love matching wits with a bird that has a brain the size of a peanut.

tha bugman

I have the slate and the glass and I like the glass with the graphite striker

Anobody

The double glass with te carbon striker had a good sound. Also with a hickory and plastic peg it played good... great call and also as many others one of my firsts
Please come follow my paracord creations on facebook as well.   On point paracord
https://www.facebook.com/100037570381935/posts/100617547867258?s=100037570381935&sfns=mo