OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

looking for info about a call maker

Started by JonD., May 31, 2018, 10:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JonD.

I was given a "tree talker" type call that's made out of a terrapin shell with about a 2" round piece of slate set into a thin board that was fit and glued in the shell. The striker is made with epoxy on the tip and has a corn cob top. The maker's name reads Penn Feather, Corbin, KY 2010. Anybody know any other info about him? I've typed in a search but found nothing.
And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. Acts 16:30-31

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

JonD.

Thank you sir. Looks like Penn Feather is the company name and Tim Pennington is the maker.
And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. Acts 16:30-31

Sir-diealot

You're quite welcome. That does seem to be the case.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."