OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

All weather Yingling Pot call

Started by kjnengr, April 20, 2018, 02:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kjnengr

What material surface and pot do y'all recommend for an all weather pot call from Mr. Mike Yingling?  Thanks for the suggestions.

Chris O

Quote from: kjnengr on April 20, 2018, 02:54:13 PM
What material surface and pot do y'all recommend for an all weather pot call from Mr. Mike Yingling?  Thanks for the suggestions.
I have crystal over glass and it sounds great. I am sure they all sound good or Mike wouldn't offer it. Glass over slate has a great sound to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr Juice

Quote from: Chris O on April 20, 2018, 02:56:57 PM
I have crystal over glass and it sounds great. I am sure they all sound good or Mike wouldn't offer it. Glass over slate has a great sound to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I concur

bobk

Quote from: Dr Juice on April 20, 2018, 02:59:17 PM
Quote from: Chris O on April 20, 2018, 02:56:57 PM
I have crystal over glass and it sounds great. I am sure they all sound good or Mike wouldn't offer it. Glass over slate has

I AGREE

compton30

Hard to go wrong with any of Mike's calls. I went with the Crystal Slate because I wanted to add some rasp to my call arsenal. Was getting screamer heavy

yelpy

Quote from: compton30 on April 20, 2018, 07:00:46 PM
Hard to go wrong with any of Mike's calls. I went with the Crystal Slate because I wanted to add some rasp to my call arsenal. Was getting screamer heavy
All of Mike's pots have good rasp in them. It's hard to choose. They all sound good and run easy.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk