turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

T/C Encore

Started by AC 870, January 29, 2018, 11:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtns2hunt

If the TC shotgun is half as good as the rifle its worth the cost.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

Prohunter3509

Man I want a barrel for mine so bad
Guess wife can get It for Christmas maybe

mightyjoeyoung

Quote from: mtns2hunt on March 05, 2018, 05:36:09 PM

Oh, they are, but they take some tinkering to get them to shine.
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

mtns2hunt

Quote from: mightyjoeyoung on March 05, 2018, 05:50:24 PM
Quote from: mtns2hunt on March 05, 2018, 05:36:09 PM

Oh, they are, but they take some tinkering to get them to shine.

That's what all this is about - tinkering - don't really need a 20 gauge - its just something to play with not to mention a lot fun.

My Thompson 50 cal is sub MOA thanks to Mr. Bellum.

runngun

I have one in 25/06 and 12 gauge Turkey barrel with Indian creek choke it's  an awesome setup  Now  she's a handful with Nitros.  But it's a sure enough killer. I have done some work to it trigger job, changed hammer spring to 51 pound, put in 1x oversize hinge pin.  I  have killed a pile of turkeys with this gun  But I will be getting a 20 gauge barrel soon.
I had a Nikon Turkey pro scope on it in jet beginning, but changed to open sights. But only caution I have is be prepared to get taller front sight from TC, because with mine the original front sight shot extremely HIGH, so they sent me 2 taller sights. Dialed right in!

Have a good one
Ray

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

mtns2hunt

Quote from: runngun on March 18, 2018, 03:47:34 AM
I have one in 25/06 and 12 gauge Turkey barrel with Indian creek choke it's  an awesome setup  Now  she's a handful with Nitros.  But it's a sure enough killer. I have done some work to it trigger job, changed hammer spring to 51 pound, put in 1x oversize hinge pin.  I  have killed a pile of turkeys with this gun  But I will be getting a 20 gauge barrel soon.
I had a Nikon Turkey pro scope on it in jet beginning, but changed to open sights. But only caution I have is be prepared to get taller front sight from TC, because with mine the original front sight shot extremely HIGH, so they sent me 2 taller sights. Dialed right in!

Have a good one
Ray

I really like the trigger on my TC Pro Hunter. Reworked it per Bellum's blueprint. I wonder what the 870's trigger from wally world is like?

runngun

Yes indeed Kurt Bellm knows his stuff. And he's a great guy to deal with!

Have a good one
Ray

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

RED NECK

I just paid more for my 20 gauge barrel and forend then I did for my 870 20 gauge,shurshot grip and the sights I added.Oh well.I can't wait to get the new 20 gauge barrel next week and tote it around this spring.
Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........

RED NECK

I just patterned my gun this morning,It shots an excellent hunting pattern with the stock turkey choke and fiber optic sights with mag blends.I would much rather use this than the 870 I built.This gun is awesome and well worth what I have paid.
Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........