OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Claro Walnut "frying pan copper" with Bocote striker ( SOLD )

Started by bbcustomboxcalls, April 20, 2011, 09:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbcustomboxcalls

Claro Walnut "frying pan copper" with Bocote striker for sale $60 plus shipping.  ( SOLD )
Contact me by pm or bill@bbcustomboxcalls.com for instructions on ordering.

Bill

cannonball

BOFF

Spring Creek Calls

2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Turkey Trot

My compliments on your work, Bill.  I looked at your website, and you are using some original and creative elements in your calls.  I foresee owning more than one of them in the near future.

I noticed that you are bundling some calls in a package, which is a fairly novel concept.  What I believe would be useful to hunters and a selling point for makers is to do pot combo kits with similar woods.  It is useful for any hunter to have a slate, a glass, a ceramic, and/or a copper and/or an aluminum call in the arsenal in addition to a box call or two.  You don't see many makers pushing twosomes and threesomes in pot calls at a slight discount.  They would make great gifts for others in addition to one's personal use. 

I'd like to know more on your website about the sound properties of the wood combinations that you've chosen for the box calls.  Those are interesting combinations and the finishing work that you've done on them is very nice and fairly priced, IMO.   
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

Gbblr-killer