turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Not a prayer request but a praise

Started by Sir-diealot, April 06, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Not a prayer request but a praise, last night my deacons son brought my 1187 back after repairing the extraction bolt for me for me and when I asked him what I owed him he said no charge. I tried to get him to take some money and he refused. Years ago I sold him a very expensive motorcycle helmet for very cheap and I think this was his way of saying thanks.

To be honest this is really good news to me because I spent some money I should not have and still have to get the van fixed so I have a season. 

Thank you God for helping me out.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

daddyduke

Good God working through good people!!
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

misfire

Very nice gesture going both ways. Now if only more people would do that
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Sir-diealot

Quote from: misfire on April 11, 2018, 02:50:24 PM
Very nice gesture going both ways. Now if only more people would do that
It would be a better planet.

John Koenig: