OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Red Wolfe's gobble call

Started by chbarnha, April 08, 2018, 07:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chbarnha

I just recently acquired one of these gobble calls off fleabay and the seller didn't state that the reed in the gobble call was missing. Can you still obtain replacements or how do I go about fixing this call? Thanks for any advice, wanted to use this call but as of now its a shelf queen

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

Clardh

I just googled that call because I wasn't sure the type of call you were talking about and a site called turkey hunting secrets.com came up. That might help.

dswmsn

I can not believe the Ebay seller sold you the gobble call without a working sound chamber and reed. I might be able to help you though. I returned my Red Wolfe Gobble Call in 2008 to son Mike Wolfe for a replacement reed and sound chamber (one integrated part) and all he charged was $6 for the replacement. He sent me a nice note that he had hand tuned it wished me luck with the Longbeards. His number is 717-774-6014 and his address is Red Wolfe Game Calls 501 Skyline Rd Cumberland, PA 17070. Of course this was 10 years ago. Good luck!

chbarnha

yeah I tried to use it when it came in the mail. no sound whatsoever. looked in the bottom of the sound chamber and what was left of the latex you could barely see. I was pretty mad, as the seller claimed the call was in working order. I got a good deal on the two calls considering what the penns wood trumpet by itself is going for, but it still irked me. thanks for the info, may have to try it.

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak