turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Closed.

Started by pabossie255, April 03, 2018, 05:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pabossie255

Brand new never opened with how to DVD Down-n-Dirty Haint walnut gobble call $65 shipped US lower 48 only Pay Pal add 3% for the fees or USPS postal money orders. I can't figure out how to post pictures I used to just download them with my iPad now it won't work but this is new in package. You can call me I don't own a cell so no texting (814) 701-2157 Craig.

pabossie255

Sold to Brad C I can get more of these new if anyone is wanting to buy one.

pabossie255

There is one on eBay now without the DVD it has a bid of $151 plus shipping so my price of $65 postal money order or Pay Pal plus 3% for PP fees is a steal on this great Gobble call. Another one sold 2 left for sale once there gone there gone.

pabossie255

May trade one for a nice long box or nice green slate pot call. Still have a few left.

pabossie255

I will be giving these one more day then off to eBay for a lot more money.

pabossie255

Sold another have 2 more left to sell found another in my hunting closet new in package also.

pabossie255

pabossie255

bigthunderchicken

Chase

pabossie255

Price is listed $65 USPS postal money order or Pay Pal is $65 plus add 3% for Pay Pal fees shipped. And yes these are the walnut wood ones. I have two left after that I will not be able to get anymore that's it.

pabossie255

well one of the last ones I had the guy BigNiv said he sent payment I went into my Pay Pal and there was no payment made so I still have one left price is firm as I have sold a few at this price and there going for a lot more on eBay.