OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Walnut/Black Limba Lil Hussy

Started by CMBOSTC, March 24, 2018, 06:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

callmakerman

Love it. I've been wondering when you were going to make more of these.

CMBOSTC

Quote from: callmakerman on March 24, 2018, 08:23:56 PM

Been busy with other calls, I have a few more in the works. I'm making a snakewood/Osage for myself.

callmakerman

Quote from: C. Brumfiel on March 24, 2018, 08:40:13 PM
Quote from: callmakerman on March 24, 2018, 08:23:56 PM

Been busy with other calls, I have a few more in the works. I'm making a snakewood/Osage for myself.
Nice. I may have you build me one. I have some mud cured osage that would look nice in this call. How big a piece do you need?

CMBOSTC

Do you want the whole call made from it or just parts of the call and striker made from it?

callmakerman

Either way as long as I get some of the osage in the call.

CMBOSTC

I'll pm you tomorrow after I take some measurements.

callmakerman

sbbow

Sounds good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chbarnha

man that thing came out great, cant wait to get it and try it out. definitely liking the wood. sounds great too. gonna be death to em I believe

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

callmakerman

Quote from: chbarnha on March 25, 2018, 07:06:23 PM
man that thing came out great, cant wait to get it and try it out. definitely liking the wood. sounds great too. gonna be death to em I believe
I agree Congrats and good luck with it.

mgm1955

chbarnha

Let me tell you fellas, got this call in the mail today. Sounded good and then brumfiel told me a technique to try.... out of this world good! If you ain't got one you need one. Love these small calls, and couldn't be happier. Definitely be picking up another one or two for the cabinet in the near future

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

CMBOSTC

Thank you, I'm glad you like it. The Lil Hussy is the best slate kee-kee-er that I have ever ran. Also, it has a "BIG" voice so to speak. The volume is surprising from this little call. It will also soft talk with the best of them.