OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Solo or tandem

Started by McGoose, April 19, 2011, 09:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you usually hunt turkeys solo or with a partner?

Solo
Tandem

West Augusta

Typically hunt alone but will hunt with a buddy when I can.  It's usually easier to hunt alone.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Tbird

Usually always hunt with someone either filmin or just there to be there. I killed a bird this mornin and had no one to fist pump with. It was still a great hunt but it's always better when someones there.

NCTURKEYHUNTER

SOLO, Works better for me to move arround.

Roostem33

Most always solo during the week which is alot, but i like to got with my buddies on weekend hunts.
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

harvester

I hunt mostly by myself but I am always willing to go with a few chosen friends.

socalturkeyman

I hunt mostly with my dad and when I go with a friend that can call I leave him and go at it by myself. But I think hes scared of walking alone in the woods. But I dont get freaked out about bein out there alone I really feel at home. Plus I sneak up on ppl more than they can sneak up on me. :toothy12: I guess it might be my Apache side! :you_rock: :z-guntootsmiley:
A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

strutnva

I like to hunt with by buds, but when it's time to kill I like to go solo so I can just react and not have to discuss with whoever I'm with.

cannonball

I have went by myself so far. I would like to one day go with an experienced turkey hunter that could teach me a thing or two.