only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Still on cloud 9!

Started by SS Calls, February 16, 2020, 04:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muck

Super happy for you guys!  Congrats.

yelpy

Awsome Al and Josh! You guys deserve it..  Congrats to you both on a huge achievement. Sit back, relax and enjoy but keep whipping up those outstanding calls.

SS Calls

Wow, thanks again guys!!! Means a lot to us both!

MO HUNTER

Absolutely great call! Master craftmanship at its finest. Glad I got a chance to see these in person.

310 gauge

I was the proud winner of Entry #516 by the SS boys and let me tell you what... it might not have brought home the hardware but she's sure a winner to me!!! Bloodwood over Limba, so she's got the looks and with the way they stripped and dressed her up for the big dance she's a headturner. Got that sharp crisp raspy way of saying, "hey you I'm over here" attitude too. Call is very responsive in handling;  gobbles with ease. This baby gonna get some vest time! Congratulations again boys and I'm grinning that I'm a winner too!!!

SS Calls

Quote from: MO HUNTER on February 19, 2020, 11:06:42 AM
Absolutely great call! Master craftmanship at its finest. Glad I got a chance to see these in person.

Thanks for the kind words. It was an honor to compete against all the other great call makers in that category.

SS Calls

Quote from: 310 gauge on February 20, 2020, 03:11:20 PM
I was the proud winner of Entry #516 by the SS boys and let me tell you what... it might not have brought home the hardware but she's sure a winner to me!!! Bloodwood over Limba, so she's got the looks and with the way they stripped and dressed her up for the big dance she's a headturner. Got that sharp crisp raspy way of saying, "hey you I'm over here" attitude too. Call is very responsive in handling;  gobbles with ease. This baby gonna get some vest time! Congratulations again boys and I'm grinning that I'm a winner too!!!

Thank you for the kind words Sir. Sure glad you like the call, and hope she works out well for you in the turkey woods.

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

callmakerman

Congrats Al & Josh. It's been a long time coming.

SS Calls

Quote from: callmakerman on February 24, 2020, 09:54:12 PM
Congrats Al & Josh. It's been a long time coming.

Thanks Bill, yes it has.  Appreciate it everyone..

Cut N Run

Congratulations Al!  Congratulations Josh!  Well done!  There's a lot of attention to detail and give a d@%m in every call you make.  I've always got one of your calls with me every time I turkey hunt and I appreciate the job it does.  Keep it up and enjoy the view from the top.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

West Augusta

Congrats Al and Josh.  Long time coming.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

SS Calls

Quote from: West Augusta on February 25, 2020, 07:16:38 PM
Congrats Al and Josh.  Long time coming.
Quote from: Cut N Run on February 25, 2020, 06:42:24 PM
Congratulations Al!  Congratulations Josh!  Well done!  There's a lot of attention to detail and give a d@%m in every call you make.  I've always got one of your calls with me every time I turkey hunt and I appreciate the job it does.  Keep it up and enjoy the view from the top.

Jim

Thanks very much guys! And thanks to Richard Hudson, who put up with all my questions, and went out of his way to help us. We Couldn't have done it without his support. A very humbling experience for sure!

Tom007

Congrats, well earned, you deserve it.......
"Solo hunter"