OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

.555 jebs choke

Started by kytrkyhntr, February 28, 2018, 10:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kytrkyhntr

I've got a .555 jebs choke in my m2 benelli. Just curious if anyone else runs a choke that is that tight? If so I'd like to hear what likes a choke that tight. Thanks fellas
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

taylorjones20

Not a Jebs and I shoot TSS but I ran an IC .555 in my M2 and it was too tight for my liking.  I switched to a RR .570 and have been pleased. A lot of posts on here about the sumtoy .562-5 and the IC .562 putting up good even patterns.
Alive only by the Grace Of God

reynolds243

Same as Taylor I shot a 555 Indian creek and TSS and it was a tad tight. Went with a 562 Indian creek. I did try a few jebs chokes as well but not the 555 and wasn't a fan of any of them personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kytrkyhntr

Thanks guys, called jebs and they are swapping me out with a .560. I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I shoot long beard xr #6 as well. Since I can't always find tss. Will look to post soon
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

SumToy

The thing with the chokes that small the gun will love or hate it.   If it likes it you will have a smoking pattern.   The 562 to 565 range is little more hunter friendly pattern.     
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA