OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Apex TSS #9’s

Started by Vaturkeyhntr, February 23, 2018, 09:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaturkeyhntr

Was able to snag 3 boxes of 9's today from Mack's PW during the short time they had them in stock.  Still have a few boxes of federal heavyweight #7's I plan on using up but once we get some nicer weather here in VA I'll post a picture of what it looks like.  (Hopefully the point of impact will be similar to the Heavyweights, wayyyy to expensive to be shooting at paper)

turkeyfoot

Lucky you ive been trying to get some Apex 3 inch 9's for while they been out since before convention. I have some federal Tss wanting to compare the two

Gobble!

Quote from: turkeyfoot on February 24, 2018, 10:09:12 AM
Lucky you ive been trying to get some Apex 3 inch 9's for while they been out since before convention. I have some federal Tss wanting to compare the two

They have some #9s in stock on MacksPW.com
3" 2oz and 3" 2.25oz
Thought for sure they would sell out last night.

Vaturkeyhntr

Yea I couldn't believe how quick the 20 guage #9's sold out.  I had another buddy call later than I did and was told to try again in another week or 2 for more 20 guage.

turkeyfoot

I called this morning said out said try back end next week. apex says March 10th or so

Gobble!

Quote from: turkeyfoot on February 24, 2018, 10:45:53 AM
I called this morning said out said try back end next week. apex says March 10th or so

Weird. Mack's still has them listed as in stock on their website.

Gamblinman

Quote from: Gobble! on February 24, 2018, 10:58:33 AM
Quote from: turkeyfoot on February 24, 2018, 10:45:53 AM

Weird. Mack's still has them listed as in stock on their website.

No one is honest about stock on a website anymore. I can't name the times I've ordered stuff that says "in stock", only to receive an email later that its out of stock, or shipping direct from the manufacturer. I refrain from giving them any return business.
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

tha bugman

Got my Cabela's turkey catalog last night and they had Federal TSS in it.  Have not checked the website to see if they have it in stock.

owlhoot

Quote from: tha bugman on February 27, 2018, 09:38:25 AM
Got my Cabela's turkey catalog last night and they had Federal TSS in it.  Have not checked the website to see if they have it in stock.
Nope nothing