Main Menu

Mouth Call Making Kits

Started by GobbleNut, January 15, 2015, 05:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GobbleNut

Start Preparing Now for Next Spring
Learn how to make your own mouth calls
Send PM for Ordering Information
This kit contains all the tools needed for making mouth calls easily, quickly, and inexpensively....Plus call-making components for 24 complete calls and with two different sizes of frames for determing what works best for you.  (Additional call-making supplies available)
Make any kind of mouth call you want.  Need a call right now?  Make it on-the-spot....at your kitchen table, while watching your kids little league game, or in the woods while hunting.  Make calls not only for turkey, but for elk, predators, waterfowl, deer,....just about any kind of game.
No complicated or cumbersome call making presses or jigs needed.  You will be making your own custom-tuned calls that will make you the best mouth caller you can be with this system.
The DVD thoroughly explains the call-making process.  But it goes beyond that.  It explains the various factors that influence mouth-call use and how to go about finding out just what will work best for you.
Complete kits are $53 post paid/TYD.
Send P.M. for ordering information.

Supplemental call making supplies:.........................  $24.00 post paid/TYD

Additional frames (two sizes), latex, (four thicknesses, five colors), and call tapes (assorted colors) for 24 calls
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4/GobbleNut/th_002-10.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Here's the economy version of our mouth call making kit. 
Learn to make mouth calls easily and inexpensively, without having to get yourself an expensive call press.  This starter kit includes a DVD and written instructions on our simple, easy system for making mouth calls, plus enough call components to make twenty three-reed calls.   Within minutes, even a beginner can be making custom mouth using a few common household items you probably have in your house right now.
The twenty-call starter kit (pictured) is $35 postage paid/TYD 
Your call kit and/or additional materials will be shipped  to you within three days of receiving payment.  Send PM for ordering information.

BURLEY73

VA_Birdhunter

Very interesting! I've always wanted to try my hand at making mouth calls!  I will have to give this some serious thought!!

God bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

GobbleNut

GobbleNut

Strick9

LowCountryWildlifeManagement
Knowing Wildlife beyond Science
Genesis 9;2

GobbleNut

One more time to the top for those that want to learn how to make their own calls.....

Michael Guile

I want to order a mouth call kit

mspaci

well worth it, started with one of these kits, developed my own method & still keep supplies in the box. Great to travel with too.  Highly recommend, Mike