News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bushnell TRS-25 on sale at Amazon

Started by CtRider, February 12, 2018, 10:23:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CtRider

Hi gang

Just ordered myself a TRS-25 based on all the good reviews from you folks and wanted to share they are on sale at Amazon for $40

perrytrails

va_jon

Thanks for the heads up. For that price I'll give it a shot !!

mightyjoeyoung

Watch for fakes and clones guys!  For 9 bucks I almost guarantee there's something not on the up and up with them.  Ebay is chuck full of the clones too so just be careful. Hate to see somebody get screwed.
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

perrytrails

That is Pic is from amazon, it's $39.

I've used one the last two years, has held up well for turkey and deer.

Could be scammers on Amazon, I haven't had any issues.

Customer service has always been great for me with amazon.

CtRider

Yeah, scammers and fakes are out there but this one looks legit to me - 4K+ reviews. I'll let you know if isn't - mine arrives today now to decide on a saddle mount-so many mixed reviews

mightyjoeyoung

I think you can tell by the lens coating color.  The genuine models should have an amber coating?
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

CtRider

Got mine last night, it's the real deal I'm actually pretty impressed with the quality for the price point

dresnor

What color was the writing on the side? from what I have been reading there is a difference between the white and gold lettering.

Jeremy

aclawrence

Any updates on this. I've been tempted to order off EBay but I've just assumed they're all fakes. I posted a while back about it but no one really addressed the counterfeit issue that I can remember.  I haven't heard if fakes on Amazon but I'm sure there could be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CtRider

It's legit. I'm pretty impressed with the quality just holding it. Matches all the pros/cons of the reviews. Just haven't sighted it in yet

aclawrence

Nice. I'm thinking about grabbing one. I'm also thinking about just tapping the receiver myself. Most places around here want $20/per hole drilled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CtRider

I bought the plastic Weaver mount off Amazon. I like but haven't put it through a torture test either. Very easy install

the Ward

They are pretty good sights for the price. I have yet to kill mine and it's been on my vinci for a couple seasons, then on my bps 10, then on a 6.5x55 mauser, and now it rides on my general purpose ar carbine. Always held zero, just changed the battery once. The only thing I don't like is that the lens tint is a little on the dark side for dim lighting.