OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New 20 Gauge Build

Started by BottomLand54, February 07, 2018, 06:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Quote from: 3bailey3 on February 08, 2018, 08:27:02 PM
Got it thanks!
Bailey , Bottomland54 is a baby turkey hunter in the making. He's trying to get the skill's down and i did help him buy his gun...

3bailey3

Bottomland sounds like you are getting a wealth of knowledge from a wise ole killer!

BottomLand54

I'm blessed to have made great friends on here like Greg Massey and you guys. And one my biggest mentors is Jody Harrison Preacherman custom calls. I have been blessed God has been good to this ol rookie want to be turkey hunter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3bailey3

One tip I will offer, listen to anyone that has more years in the woods than you do. Also good that someone has started you on a 20 gauge, I am 54 and this will be my second year with one, I sure wish someone had turned me on to it way early in my hunting years. I have a M2 20 but I am also wanting to add that Rem 20 to my arsenal!

BottomLand54

Quote from: 3bailey3 on February 08, 2018, 09:28:25 PM
One tip I will offer, listen to anyone that has more years in the woods than you do. Also good that someone has started you on a 20 gauge, I am 54 and this will be my second year with one, I sure wish someone had turned me on to it way early in my hunting years. I have a M2 20 but I am also wanting to add that Rem 20 to my arsenal!

if you drive a brown truck for a living that means you have plenty of knowledge on places for us hunt.........
:drool:

3bailey3

Ha every time I see some birds in a field and ask the land owner they say that's geese not turkeys! I was in a club that was on my route for 7 years but the timber company cut every tree on it, I got in a new club that is also on my route that I hope is as good as the deer hunters say! I will be the only one hunting 1100 acres

BottomLand54

Praise the Lord man that's awesome.

Dr Juice

That's a beaut and wish you the best of luck with it.

BottomLand54

Quote from: Dr Juice on February 09, 2018, 04:40:39 AM
That's a beaut and wish you the best of luck with it.
Thanks man.

LRD

These are nice little guns.  I bought one last year and really like it. 

outdoorsmen

Nice. I made one like similar. I had it dipped in bottomland and mounted a ff on a 336 and put a indain creek choke in it. That was several years ago. I still haven't shot it.