turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I Was So Embarassed .

Started by redarrow, April 16, 2011, 01:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redarrow

I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to pass gas The music was really, really loud, so I timed my gas with the beat of the music.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my coffee, and noticed that everybody was staring at me....

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.

...and how was your day?

longspur

did you look at them and say WHAT!!

PANYHunter

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: modern technology will be our downfall

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

barry

tnturkeyman28

Big Boys Custom Calls
" I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
Owner of Big Boys Custom Call making Custom Turkey Calls to Order. Mossy Oak Pro Staff The Good lord has Blessed me far more than I deserve. Philippians 4:13

cannonball

BOFF

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Thanks for the laugh brother!!

God Bless,
David B.

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

flintlock

If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

Ol'Mossy

hunttherut

doepee

Ruger M77

I eat therefore I hunt

new2turkey

Oh man.... You and me both...

Today I went to a different walmart then the one that I am used to, and after grabbing some turkey loads for my friend to pattern his gun, I needed to use the restroom...

So I walk in, and I thought I remembered urinals on the wall. I figured I was just remembering the walmart I was used too. It was just stalls in this one. So I finish my business and walk out to wash my hands... There is a woman standing there washing her hands with her head down.. I didn't think about it at first, and then it hit me....

This walmart, compared to the walmart I was used to, had the men  and womans side switched. Lucky for me the woman didn't see me....

Unlucky for me, my friend had gone into the mens bathroom as well, and when he came out he had wondered where I had disappeared too. It only took him a minute to put 2 and 2 together.