turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lexie!

Started by guesswho, April 16, 2011, 10:48:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cannonball

THE WEATHER MAN SAYS ITS GOING TO BE CLOUDY THE WEATHER MAN SAYS ITS GOING TO BE CLOUDY THE WEATHER MAN SAYS ITS GOING TO BE CLOUDY OH NO HERE COMES THE SUNNY RAINY WINDY SNOWY PARTY CLOUDY MOSTY CLOUDY AND CLEAR WEATHER.COM

BOFF

Quote from: cannonball on April 16, 2011, 06:40:40 PM
THE WEATHER MAN SAYS ITS GOING TO BE CLOUDY THE WEATHER MAN SAYS ITS GOING TO BE CLOUDY THE WEATHER MAN SAYS ITS GOING TO BE CLOUDY OH NO HERE COMES THE SUNNY RAINY WINDY SNOWY PARTY CLOUDY MOSTY CLOUDY AND CLEAR WEATHER.COM

I certainly don't  understand this one. Wrong thread, or is it going over my short self and head?   ???

God Bless,
David B.

Mailman

sorry for your loss
One Shot One Kill

Ol'Mossy

Sorry for your loss  :jesus-cross:

chatterbox

So sorry for your loss Ronnie. She was a beautiful girl.
May she Rest In Peace, and may The Good Lord comfort you and your wife in this very sad time in your life. :cross2:

doepee

very sorry to hear of your loss :jesus-cross:  They ARE a member of your family..been through it many a times and it never ever gets easier..god bless

bowhunter84

sorry for your loss

busta biggun

So sorry for your loss!!  :(

Hognutz

Sorry to hear of the loss of Lexie. I know how hard it is, and the pain that you are feeling. You are lucky to have had her in your life for as long as you did. It is truly amazing how a dog can make it's way into a guys heart. She will be there forever, Ronnie. The memories will never fade. Mike  :cross2:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Basser69

Sorry for your loss  :jesus-cross:

Reloader

Man, that's terrible. 

Beautiful dog.

Prayers sent bud.

Reloader

tra_cline

Hate to hear that, we always had Dobies growing up they are great family dogs very very loyal, and very docile towards their family. She was a great looking female,