OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Halloran Call

Started by rbreedi1, January 16, 2018, 04:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rbreedi1

Just saw in the Midwest Turkey Call that David's got a new Laminate Green Slate.. Peruvian walnut, zebrawood, and poplar laminate.

Thunder Ridge Totes

beardhunter87

I can't find it on Midwest Turkey Call Supply?

Tombo

Ought to be a killer! Hope to try one out at nashville

rbreedi1

Quote from: beardhunter87 on January 16, 2018, 06:20:15 PM
I can't find it on Midwest Turkey Call Supply?

Added the photo/description from the magazine above
Thunder Ridge Totes

Bowguy

His old laminate slate was one of the best. Wish that one came back.

vt35mag

So who's gonna be the first to buy it and give us a report? :)

Happy hooker

I just had him make me a zebrawood Crystal mistress "WOW" if you thought the original sang!!! I would get it in zebrawood he's got that wood dialed in.

kwild835

Quote from: Footballer on January 17, 2018, 10:45:06 AM
Quote from: Happy hooker on January 17, 2018, 02:01:13 AM
I just had him make me a zebrawood Crystal mistress "WOW" if you thought the original sang!!! I would get it in zebrawood he's got that wood dialed in.

How did you get in touch with him? I've been trying to get him to make me an over n under Crystal Mistress for two years now

I tried that too for about the same amount of time!  Seems like it would be a homerun.  I have never had a reply.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rbreedi1

Quote from: vt35mag on January 16, 2018, 09:34:05 PM
So who's gonna be the first to buy it and give us a report? :)

I bet MDTOM  :icon_thumright:
Thunder Ridge Totes

rbreedi1

Quote from: Happy hooker on January 17, 2018, 02:01:13 AM

That sounds awesome! What he charge for that one?
Thunder Ridge Totes

Happy hooker

I think with shipping around $84 that also included 2 strikers too. One dymondwood and one hickory.

Don't know what to tell ya,,I inquired about a CM in zebrawood for something different I also inquired about one in blue mahoe and he said "yes" I have some excellent ZW right now,,which it is. I placed order around thanksgiving and had call Xmas week I'm no preferred special customer. I've had the regular CM but one in zebrawood is the difference between a 6 cyl dodge challenger and a Hemi.

dejake

His customer service stinks!!  I don't care how good his calls are, I'll never give him any more of my business.

slwayne

I've had no issues with his customer service whatsoever.

beardhunter87

Yea I'm trying to get his new Zebrawood Aluminum! Been trying to get a call since last May????.... He did finally talk to me recently and said to wait till February so I'm ok w that if that's what It takes because he is awesome I can't deny the sound, but its damn near impossible to get ahold of him

tracker#1

Never had a issue, always good with me...